Friday 6 January 2012

Sketches and colour tests (late update)

Another Late update

Sketches

I created a few sketches as ideas for the drawing style I wish to use in my film, however I feel that my style needs to become more loose andabstract which is something that I shall be aiming for

























  Degas' Ballerinas

 It was suggested that I look at the work of Degas who depicted many ballerinas in oil paints.  A few examples are as follows
























 Chalk Pastel Tests

It was suggested that I try to colour is a similar way with chalk pastels, im not that familiar with chalk pastels and am having difficulty with them thus far. I believe a softer approach would be best with them and will try that next. If I find that chalk pastels are not a style I wish to use I will try water colour next.  

No comments:

Post a Comment