- Black Swan (2010)
- The Red Shoes (1948)
(a dance scene from The Red Shoes)
- Phantom of the Opera (2004)
- Fantasia (1940)
- Phantom of the Opera 25th Anniversary performance at the Albert Hall
- The (Un)making of a Pointe Shoe. About how a Pointe shoe is created, altered by a ballerina, danced in and then thrown away.
- Elles by Joanna Quinn
- Four Swans (a scene from Swan Lake)
- Center Stage- A scene from the movie showing ballerinas preparing their shoes and feet.
I have also been researching various depictions of ballet mainly from a ballet blog where videos and images are posted. http://theballetblog.tumblr.com/page/3